Enjoy everything nature has to offer without worrying about bugs with the Coleman Evanston 6-Person Dome Tent with Screen Room. Great for car camping and extended camping trips, this outdoor tent has a separate floored screen room that offers extra ventilation and protected storage and can be slept in on warmer nights. This camping tent is designed with the WeatherTec system that features patented welded floors and inverted seams to keep the rain off you and your gear and comes with a rainfly for extra weather protection. Extended awnings let you keep the windows open for enhanced air circulation without letting water in. This backpacking tent offers enough room for two queen size air beds and comes with storage pockets to help you keep small items organized. Featuring a durable frame that can withstand 35+ mph winds and rugged Polyguard 2X double-thick fabric, this 6-person tent will last season after season. It sets up in about 15 minutes thanks to snag-free continuous pole sleeves, a patented pin-and-ring system, and snag-free Insta-Clip suspension. And when it’s time to go home, the tent packs away securely in the included carry bag.
- Spacious 6-person tent has enough room for 2 queen size air beds
- Separate screen room offers bug-free lounging
- WeatherTec system with patented welded floors and inverted seams to keep you dry
- Measures 10 x 9 feet with 5-foot 8-inch center height; screen room is 10 x 5 feet
- Sets up in 15 minutes with rainfly and carry bag included