Need a lightweight outdoor stove for backpacking, hunting, or camping? Look no further than the Coleman Portable Bottle-Top Propane Stove, which fits up to an 8-inch pan above a fully adjustable burner for precise temperature control and up to 10,000 BTUs of cooking power. Brew coffee, heat up hot dogs, and so on, knowing you can enjoy up to 2.5 hours of cooking on just one 16.4 oz. propane cylinder (sold separately). PerfectFlow technology keeps that heat steady, even in extreme conditions, and a large base offers stability for easy stirring. When it’s time to break down the campsite and fit all your gear into a crowded pack, you’ll be relieved to know that the burner and base separate from the propane cylinder for truly compact packing. Rest assured your ultra-portable stove comes with a 3-year limited warranty.
- Features PerfectFlow technology for consistent performance, even in extreme outdoor conditions, like sub-freezing temps or high altitudes
- 10,000 total BTUs of cooking power
- Fits up to an 8-inch pan
- Burner and base separate from 16.4 oz. propane cylinder (sold separately) for compact, easy carrying
- Adjustable burner gives you precise temperature control and large base offers stability for easy stirring
- 3-year limited warranty
- Official stove of the National Park Foundation