When space and portability are at a premium, you no longer have to sacrifice cooking power. The Ranger II is a big stove in a compact body. Each burner pumps out 17,000 BTU’s, all the heat you’ll need to cook a warm meal. Cast aluminum burners resist rust, ensuring a good constant flame. The Ranger II provides a great way to get the power of a big stove without having to haul it with you and take up the space. If you’re looking for a griddle, try the Mountain Series griddle (MSG20). Camp Chef griddles work great with Ranger stoves as well.
- Camp Chef stoves combine versatility and cook quality of a patio grill with portability of traditional camp stove
- Two-burner Blind Stove features lightweight cast aluminum burners, match-less ignition, and 34,000 BTUs of heat. Stove Cooking Area 243.75 square inches
- Comes with five-foot hose and regulator
- Measures 20.5 by 5.5 by 14.5 inches (W x H x D)
- Includes limited one-year manufacturer’s warranty