Stainless steel material, durable and stable.
Removable for easy cleaning.
Environmental design, without any polluting fuel of using.
Using twigs, leaves and other wood fuels.
No need to buy expensive heavy and large contamination fuel.
Good ventilation, easy to fire.
High thermal efficiency, full fuel combustion.
Reduce the weight of the backpack, easy travel.
Pack with a mesh bag , convenient to carry, when taken apart, saving space.
Super convenient for camping, hiking, picnic, all serious backpackers, survivalists and other outdoor activities.
Easy to set up:
Step 1: Place the Combustion Chamber on Air Inlet Ring.
Step 2: Then Put the Ash Box into the Combustion Chamber;
Step 3: Finally Place the Stove Hob at the Top. Then you can enjoy yourself in outdoor cooking.
Material: Stainless steel.
Item weight: Approx.474g / 16.72oz.
Package size: Approx. 14 * 14 * 8.6cm / 5.5 * 5.5 * 3.38in.
CANWAY offers a 18-month Warranty from the date of Purchase.
If you have any question during use, please contact us for the best customer service and quick solution.
1 x Wood Camping Stove.
1 x Mesh Bag.
- 🔥Compact & Lightweight: Lightweight and easily collapsible,package collapsible size is 5.5″x5.5″x 3.38″, compact design makes outdoor stove easy to be packed in a small storage bag leaves more room in your backpack.
- 🔥Sturdy Camping Stove: Made of high-quality stainless steel.This backpacking stove with 3 arms pot support base provides safe and stable cooking platform and distributes heat evenly. The style 1 is suitable for 1-2 people use, and this one has one more grill top for BBQ.
- 🔥Environmentally Friendly: With no fuel canisters or alcohol needed, we’ll be leaving no chemical emissions behind. The camp stove use branches, leaves, woods as fuel which is easy to get anywhere.
- 🔥High Thermal Efficiency: The secondary combustion keeps camping wood stove burning continued for 20mins with dry firewood and wood chips.
- 🔥What You Get: 1 x wood burning stove, 1 x storage bag, 1 x user manual, 2-YEAR PROTECTION FOR FREE from the date of its original purchase.