The Coleman Sundome 6-Person Dome Tent is designed for quick and easy setup, so you can spend more time enjoying the outdoors. Great for camping in warm weather, this backpacking tent is designed with large windows and a ground vent to help push warm air up and out to keep you comfortable. The WeatherTec system features patented welded floors and inverted seams to help ensure you stay dry if the weather turns. A rainfly with an integrated door awning is included to help keep rain from getting into the tent, and the durable Polyguard 2X double-thick fabric is designed to withstand the elements for reliable use season after season. This dome tent offers enough room for two queen size air mattresses and comes with built-in storage pockets to help keep your gear organized. An E-Port makes it easy to bring electrical power inside the tent. The Coleman Sundome 6-Person Dome Tent sets up in only 10 minutes thanks to snag-free continuous pole sleeves and packs away compactly in the included carry bag.
- WeatherTecTM System patented welded floors and inverted seams keep water out, Spacious interior, room to stand and move
- Dome design makes setup quick and easy, 10 minutes , Snag-free, continuous pole sleeves for easy setup, Rainfly awning for shade and rain protection
- Floor vent for maximum ventilation, Large windows help cool the tent, Storage pockets keep gear organized
- Insta-Clip pole attachments stand up to winds, 10 ft. x 10 ft. (3 m x 3 m), fits six people or two queen airbeds
- 6 ft.(1.88 m) height, room to stand and move, 1-year limited warranty